ASE-Certified Master Technicians
Our technicians are extremely well-qualified to work on your vehicles and their braking systems. Employing ASE-Certified Master Technicians means you and your vehicle benefit from the hundreds of hours of training courses, and thousands of hours of real, hands-on training and experience that our professional auto repair technicians have under their belt.
- Vacuum Line Break – Brake Pads
- Bad Linkage/Cables – Usually identifiable by issues like hard shifting, soft shifting and sometimes even no shifting.
- Bad Solenoid – Usually a bad solendoid affects single gears or a group of gears like 2nd and 4th or 1st thru 3rd. These are fairly easy to replace, especially when mounted on the outside of the transmission.
- Computer Problems – Even your car can have a computer problem bad enough to call in for tech support! Modern vehicles have more electronics and computing power than the space shuttle.
- Bad Fluid / Old Fluid – Many times, simply flushing and replacing your transmission fluid will alleviate many minor transmission problems like slipping, soft shifting and erratic behavior.